Thursday, April 15, 2010

ORANGE OATMEAL COOKIES


I was looking for a recipe that would give lots of cookies so there would be enough for the tasters, UH and lots for Trish so she can start her carbo-loading for the Boston Marathon. She will be leaving Thursday night to run in the marathon on Monday. So......................GO TRISH!!!!! Anyway, about the cookies, they are crisp and tasty with a touch of nutmeg and orange. The only trick is to get them off the tray after sitting for just a few seconds to firm up and not to make them too big. The directions called for baking them 12-15 minutes but I found that about 9 1/2 was perfect, maybe because I made them smaller that called for. Whatever, they are good! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Mahalo SOOO much for these cookies! I ate them on the plane and even had some left over when I got to Boston. They were a little broken up by then so I sprinkled the crumbs on top of my morning oatmeal! TASTY!

    ReplyDelete