Monday, January 18, 2010

Banana Spice Cookies


Another average cookie.......they were at their best warm out of the oven. They tasted a bit like banana nut bread, which I really don't like, so I have to admit to a bias against them. But even accounting for that, the texture was just too "cakey" for me and they got very soft overnight. We will see if others agree with me. I am going to be a bit more selective with the recipes I make. The next recipe is a cereal cookie which I am going to skip and move on to a coffee cookie.

1 comment:

  1. What? I thought you were going to stick to the plan, the rules! I also find that with cake like cookies that you can't put them into a covered container because they just get too moist and sticky icky, so best to leave them out in the open and if you must with a tea towel over top of them if it's fly season in your house

    ReplyDelete