Monday, March 15, 2010

Chocolate Wafer Cookies


Easy but not a typical cookie...more of a chocolate hard biscuit. These are pan cookies that the recipe gave a set bake time for of 15 minutes. I kept an eye on them but it was hard to test them for "doneness" as they were so thin. So, I pulled them out a minute early but it wasn't early enough as the cookies in the middle were fine but the ones on the perimeter were overdone. The directions also caution to immediately cut and remove them from the pan and that was the truth! I had trouble getting the last few off the pan but was able to, thank goodness, as those were the best ones. These would be good with tea or coffee....or ice cream!

1 comment:

  1. I really liked these cookies, mainly becasue they are bar-like and I could totally replicate them in my toaster oven.

    Very tasty! And they were ok with tea... I bet ice cream would be best!

    ReplyDelete