Wednesday, March 24, 2010

PEPPERMINT BROWNIES


These are for Trish who loves all things mint! I also am a mint lover so I am enjoying these very easy, delicious brownies. Basically, you bake the brownies according to directions and then put peppermint patties on the hot brownies and return them to the oven for a few minutes. When the candies are soft, take a knife and spread them until they cover the whole pan. I kept the pan on the oven door while spreading them out so they didn't harden too fast. Also, use more mints than you think. Hot brownies always break apart until they cool so the less you have to touch the top the better.

1 comment:

  1. I am officially going to make ALL my brownies this way... mainly because I'm excited to try this version hot out of the oven! Even if it is crumbling and breaking. They were really good and York Peppermints are the BEST! I bet Junior Mints would work too. Actually, ANY CHOCOLATE! And with a vanilla flavored tea...

    ReplyDelete