Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Oatmeal Drop Cookies


This cookie is designed to be very easy to make. If it were any good that would be fine. However, I really was unimpressed with the taste and the texture. They were easy, you just mix the ingredients in order and can even do it without a mixer, but they ended up somewhere between crisp and soft and will probably be too soft tomorrow. The recipe included ginger and cinnamon but it wasn't enough or the lack of vanilla was a problem. Anyway, I wouldn't waste my time or ingredients following this recipe.

2 comments:

  1. These tasted like the tops of a muffin, texture was different though... like a stale muffin... I don't mean that in a bad way, they were still 100% edible and tasty, I DID eat them all. And found them a nice compliment to my hot coco. Not the best recipe, but definitely not the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason my computer won't let me comment on the Peanut Thins.

    I really liked those cookies. They were small, simple, and yet had a lot of flavor. You could get real creative with them too.

    Geez... you are turning me into a cookie snob... I find myself critiquing any and every cookie/dessert I eat... maybe a new profession for me =) Professional cookie and beer taster... hehe...

    ReplyDelete