Sunday, November 1, 2009

Wunder-bar Cookies


Since I didn't bake last night as it was Halloween, I decided to bake two kinds of cookies today. Also, the Lemon Snowdrops did not make many cookies so this way there will be enough cookies for the UH group! These cute, little cookies are easy to make and easy to eat. Nothing exceptional about them but a good addition to a tray of cookies. I just wished they had brought the Phillies a bit more luck! Tomorrow is another day and hopefully they put the Yankees in their place! I have also made an executive decision and will work around the next chapter which is holiday cookies. I will make the cookies for the appropriate day( for example, St. Patrick cookies on St. Paddy's day!) but don't want to be making Easter cookies in November! There are quite a lot of Christmas cookies so I will start on them after Thanksgiving to stay with the season!

1 comment:

  1. i like the executive decision. it means we'll have tons of christmas cookies! i'll help for sure since i'll be home early :-)

    ReplyDelete