Tuesday, September 8, 2009

brown sugar drop cookies with macadamia nuts


I decided to make another recipe of cookies as this is a holiday. I have made this recipe before and it can be a bit bland so I decided to make a variation of it using nuts. After seeing a few patients this morning, I ran to Longs and bought macadamia nuts for baking as they were on sale. I made the dough when we got home and then baked them tonight when it was cooler ( it was 91 degrees today!!!!) The cookies were easy to make and were good. I thought they tasted a bit like nutbread and probably would have tasted even more so if I had used walnuts or pecans. Margie and Dad really liked these, however. My favorite so far are the Orange Drops from yesterday. OK.... I am "cookied out" so you may not hear from me until next weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment