Thursday, September 17, 2009

Molasses Jumbles---Yeah!!!!!


I have waited for these cookies since I love molasses anything. They were easy to make...no eggs required so if you know someone with an egg allergy, these are the cookies for them! It also has gotten to be a bit cooler so it was not too horrible baking them tonight. Now, about the taste of the cookies, you must love molasses to like them as the flavor is intense. There is a variation that has other spices but I made the original according to my rule of the challenge. It might be good to add a bit of ginger and nutmeg but I have more than 200 recipes to go before I can redo one. The cookies are really pretty....check out the picture! Orange drop are still my favorites!!

1 comment:

  1. seriously? orange drops were better than molasses? wow...i guess i need to make those orange drops! love you!

    ReplyDelete