Thursday, September 17, 2009

Jubilee Jumbles


The first time I have used sour cream in a recipe during this challenge. The recipe is very similar to the nut bread recipe. I think they have a similar taste just with a cookie texture. Again, they are good but the Orange Drop cookies still are my favorite. I recognize that the pictures are all beginning to look a like but now I move on to a new grouping: bar cookies! I also have new tasters in Bob and Trish in the office next door. Trish is an incredible runner so these will help with her carbo-loading. Small world, Trish and Cyndi both work with the same marathon training group at Kapiolani Park. I digress......sorry! Ok...love to you all....Maybe will start the bars tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. mom, i showed my medicine team your website and they loved it! there were some requests for posting recipes (at least the recipes of your favorite ones). is that too hard to do? i wonder if you can format it into the margin of the post...hmmm. it looks GREAT! they were all so impressed! love you!

    ReplyDelete