Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Lemon Cheese Pressed Cookies


I love lemon flavored anything so I like these cookies. They are more of a cake texture so if you prefer the crisper cookies, this might not be for you! If I had some yellow food coloring I would have added it to make the cookies look more interesting. I don't think these will be as popular as the chinese almond cookies ( they were a HUGE hit!!!!) but a nice addition to your morning tea. Oh, the cheese in the title is cream cheese so it is a sweet cookie.

2 comments:

  1. not to disappoint you, mom, but I love soft/cake-like cookies...so this one may be for me! can't wait to try some when I come home for break! i think i may finally buy my ticket today (it's just so darn expensive!!). so much fun!! --mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemon Cheese Pressed cookies sound icky. I would have left the cheese part out of the title.

    ReplyDelete