Saturday, October 3, 2009

Vanilla Refrigerator Cookies


The name sounds boring and I did not have much hope for these cookies but they were next in line so they were baked! They were easy to make and bake and were decent to eat but not my favorite. Guido thought they were good but I feel they were boring. Hopefully I will get few more comments from other tasters before passing final judgement. I made the original recipe but the variations may be better by adding chocolate or cinnamon or even sprinkling sugar on top. This is a weekend so I will be making another recipe tonight and baking them while watching football. The Red Sox have made the playoffs so I can relax on that front.

2 comments:

  1. what if you were to pile the cookies on top of each other and then take a photo? then we'd be able to see the different angles, etc. just an idea -- you know i already love it the way it is! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures from slightly to the side would be good, that way we could see how thick/the different layers look like.
    Would this be like sugar cookies - would icing them make them any more interesting?

    ReplyDelete