Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Moravian Ginger Cookies


I think that I really, really don't like making rolled cookies! I have not found a recipe yet in this group that is as good as the orange drop, dream bars or butterscotch brownies. There are still a few more to go before we move on to spritz cookies but I am not holding my breath! Again, the recipe did not make very many cookies so there were not enough for the UH people. These ginger cookies have a lot of molasses in them so they have the texture of ginger snaps but not as much of the bite. Actually, they have too much molasses and could do with more ginger! To sum up, these are OK but not great! On to shortbread tomorrow night...

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Im not a big ginger fan, but these could use slightly more bite.

    ReplyDelete